Team One D Index du Forum
Team One D
Site Officiel de la Team One D de Call Of Duty : Black Ops

Team One D Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Porcupine Tree 1080i Vs 1080p ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team One D Index du Forum -> ~~ '' :: La team :: '' ~~ -> :: Signatures obligatoires ::
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lateyali

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Jan - 16:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Porcupine Tree 1080i Vs 1080p Répondre en citant

Porcupine Tree 1080i Vs 1080p > urlin.us/5pock

Porcupine Tree 1080i Vs 1080p

6e8412f8ec
The..decoder..in..the..player..may..not..offer..a..1080p..output..option...I..know..it's..in..the..ATSC..tables..but..most..manufactures..just..ignore..it...Go.to.Page..The...bottom...line...is...this:...if...it...creates...an...absolutely...stunning,...artifact-free...image,...why...care...how...it...was...delivered?...Marketers...would...have...you...believe...otherwise,...but...they...are...paid...to...twist...the...truth...is...order...to...sell...you...a...product....I...imagine...that...the...blanking...was...added...to...conceal...the...movement...of...the...film....Or...does...the...player...have...to...downrez...the...signal...ie...convert...from...1080p...to...1080i?...If...so...how...does...it...work?...Will...it..."bob"...the...signal...to...540p...and...double...it?...if...so...picture...quality...will...suffer....One..last..comment,..the..picture..for..SD..is..pretty..good...It...just...seems...fishy...to...me...that...it...is...so...hard...to...implement...a...video...chipset...built...to...decode...a...native...1080p...program...AND...output...in...the...same...format...(if...it...was...built...to...do...the...former,...wouldn't...the...latter...be...a...logical...capability...by...virtue...of...the...former),...yet...they...can...come...up...with...an...interlacer...that...can...slice...up...1080p...into...1080i,...just...so...it...can...be...reassembled...back...to...1080p...in...the...display...(if...they...can...afford...a...quality...interlacer...to...put...in...the...chain,...why...not...just...invest...that...expense...for...a...better...chipset...altogether...that...supports...1080p...all...the...way...through?)....I..think..it..was..the..fall..of..2005..when..new..releases..started..no..longer..being..available..on..VHS...

The...clarity,...resolution...and...perfect...geometry...is...a...big...improvement...for...me....any.manufacturer.that.can.bring.these.new.technologies.to.market.faster.are.going.to.be.way.ahead.of.the.game..The.next.studio.with.a.blockbuster.hit.in.the.theaters,.when.it.is.DVD.release.time,.only.releases.in.HD..LCD,..DLP,..LCoS..and..Plasma..are..all..native..progressive..devices...Posts:...483...Mentioned:...0...Post(s)...Tagged:...0...Thread(s)...Quoted:...0...Post(s)...Liked:...10...Quote:...Originally...Posted...by...5harkology...I...was...in...walmart...yesterday....I..watched..the..Incredibles..and..well,..it..was..incredible!..I..have..a..feeling..that..movie..would..look..on..my..Dad's..old..tube..type..RCA...Google.search.VB.search.Search.Home.Forums.News.Forum.Latest.Industry.News.Community.News.&.Polls.AVS.Forum.Podcasts.Great.Found.Deals.AVS.Forum.Clubs.Special.Forums.Rumor.Mill.AVS.Forum.Gold.Coffee.House.Display.Devices.Digital.Projectors.-.Under.$3,000.USD.MSRP.LCD.Flat.Panel.Displays.Plasma.Flat.Panel.Displays.Digital.Hi-End.Projectors.-.$3,000+.USD.MSRP.Rear.Projection.Units.OLED.Technology.&.Flat.Panels.General.Ultra.Hi-End.HT.Gear.($20,000+).High.dynamic.Range.(HDR).&.Wide.Color.Gamut.(WCG).Screens.Direct.View.(single.tube).CRT.Displays.Display.Calibration.2.35:1.Constant.Image.Height.Chat.HDTV.Local.HDTV.Info.and.Reception.HDTV.Technical.HDTV.Programming.HDTV.Recorders.Audio.Speakers.Headphones.Receivers,.Amps.and.Processors.Subwoofers,.Bass.and.Transducers.DIY.Speakers.and.Subs.Soundbars.CD.Players.&.Dedicated.Music.Transports.Home.Theater.in.a.Box.Surround.Music.Formats.2.Channel.Audio.Audio.theory,.setup.and.chat.Blu-ray.&.HD.DVD.Official.AVS.Forum.Blu-ray.Disc.Reviews.Blu-Ray.Players.Blu-Ray.Software.Dual.Format.Players.HDTV.Software.Media.Discussion.HD.DVD.Players.HD.DVD.Software.Gaming.&.Content.Streaming.Network,.Media.Servers.and.Content.Streaming.Home.Theater.Gaming.Digital.Recorders.(PVRs).General.XM.and.Sirius.Satellite.Radio.HD.Radio.Portable.A/V.ReplayTV.&.ShowStopper.PVRs.Microsoft.UltimateTV.PVR.Video.Components.Video.Download.Services.&.Hardware.DVD.Players.(Standard.Def).DVD.Recorders.(Standard.Def).Cable,.Digital.Cable.(non-HDTV).Video.Processors.Home.Theater.Computers.Home.Entertainment.&.Theater.Builder.Dedicated.Theater.Design.and.Construction.General.Home.Theather.&.Media/Game.Rooms.Theater.Room.Items.&.Accessories.Game.Room.Equipment.&.Accessories.Outdoor.Theaters.3D.Central.3D.Tech.Talk.3D.Displays.3D.Source.Components.3D.Content.A/V.Control.and.Automation.Remote.Control.Area.Home.A/V.Distribution.Home.Automation.Tweaks.and.Do-It-Yourself.Industry.Area.HDMI.Q&A.-.The.One.Connector.World.Firewire.1394.Trade.Association.Q&A.Classifieds.Display.Devices.This.and.That.Dealer.Specials.Help.Wanted/Seeking.Video.Source.Items.Audio.Gear.Physical.Media.Items.(Movies.etc).Media.Codes.HTPC.Computer.Items.Accessories.Other.Areas.of.Interest.Movies,.Concert.and.Music.Discussion.Camcorders.Car.Audio,.Video.and.Nav.Area.Home.Theater.Meets.What's.Your.System.Configuration.CE.Pro.&.Electronics.House.Articles.AVS.Forum.Information.Forum.Operations.Center.Post.Testing.Area.AVS.Forum.Team.Members.AVS.Forum.Vendors.AVS.Forum.Vendor.Rules.Blue.Jeans.Cable.SVS.KEF.DIY.Sound.Group.DVD.Fab.Sewell.Direct.Power.Sound.Audio.Axiom.Audio.HDFury.Probox2.Hidden.Audio.Systems.Active.Topics.Today's.Posts.Reviews.Articles.AVS.Forum.articles.Sponsored.Articles.Contests.Dolby.Atmos.Buyer's.Guide.Gallery.Register...I'll...be...back....I.can't.speak.for.MPEG-2.or.AVC.encoders..Anybody..have..this..hooked..up..to..a..HD..player..(Toshiba/MS..xbox360..hd..drive)..or..blue..ray..player?..Just..wondering..how..good..the..picture..quality..really..is...

swann freestyle 1080p hd action camera review720p brrip xvid ac3 sparks password hackerchampions league wallpaper 1080p miamioculus rift dev kit 2 1080p hdtvnaruto shippuden movie 4 english dubbed 720p izleapple in space wallpaper 1080ptell difference between 720p and 1080phigh bitrate 720p vs 1080p comparisonlg 42ln5700 42-inch 1080p 120hz led smart hdtvthrow distance calculator benq w1070 1080p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Jan - 16:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team One D Index du Forum -> ~~ '' :: La team :: '' ~~ -> :: Signatures obligatoires :: Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006